Psychotherapist Anders Järvinen
(Valvira-Authorized & Approved Professional)
Experience: my dynamic occupational experience in the field of crisis-management, within the private sector, stems back 25 years. On a broad scale, I have served in this capacity in conjunction with law- enforcement (police institutions), social, and health officials.
I provide treatment for my clients in the Finnish-language, as well as in Swedish and English.
- Individualtherapy for Children, Young-Adults, Adults, and Senior-Citizens;
- Family, and Couple Counselling;
- Individual Occupational Direction/ Occupational Well-being and Dilemmatic Occupational Therapy;
- Crisis Therapy / Family and Marital- / Partner-Problem Counselling;
- Transpersonal (Spiritual-Consciousness) Therapy;
- Addict Rehabilitation.
-Master of Theology (Åbo Academy, 1999)
-Transpersonal Therapy (i.e. Spiritual-Care Therapy Education). Lohja Vivamo, Finland – 2006-2008;
- Higher Standard, Solution-based Psychotherapy Education at “Lyhytterapiainstituutti” (Brief Psychotherapy Institute), Helsinki, Finland. -2009-2012
- Advanced training for psychotherapists working with severely traumatized persons (Traumaterapiakeskus Helsinki, 2019)
My office hours are from Mon-Thurs., from 19-20 (7pm-8pm) at the telephone numbers listed below:
Tel: 044-016 0164;
International Calls: +358 44-016 0164
Should your inquiries be at other times during the day, please leave me a voice-mail message, or please send an e-mail to: carl.jarvinen(at)gmail.com and I shall be sure to contact you as soon as I am able.